Inventory Management Systems Week 2 Assignment 1 CIS 210
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
Your sister owns a small clothing store. During a conversation at a family dinner, she mentions her frustration with having to manually track and reorder high demand items. She would like an automated system but has a very small budget.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you create a plan for a low-cost automated inventory system in which you:
- Describe all the necessary equipment.
- Explain the costs involved in the creation of the system.
- Describe the ongoing maintenance that will be required.
- Provide a workflow diagram in Visio or equivalent software to illustrate how the system will work.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
No. Of Words: 1181
Inventory Management Systems
Date of Submission
With today’s technology advancements, businesses xxxxxx to employ xxxxxx systems so as to enxxxxxx xxxxxx manage xxxxxx sustain xxxxxxir inventory systems. Txxxxxx not xxxxxx ensures correct representation of system stock levels xxxxxx constant availability xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx be xxxxxxed as part of xxxxxx process of making decision wxxxxxxby xxxxxx model of xxxxxx business xxxxxx be improved via xxxxxxreasing xxxxxx awxxxxxxness of client’s choices xxxxxx making purcxxxxxxes (Bner, A.2011).
My sister’s major concern is rexxxxxxing xxxxxx trailing xxxxxx demxxxxxx items. She xxxxxxs an inventory system xxxxxx is automatic xxxxxx is low budget xxxxxx xxxxxx system must at xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxe be xxxxxx to offer her xxxxxx ability of automatically tracking xxxxxx rexxxxxxing xxxxxx demxxxxxx items. For xxxxxx project to be successful, txxxxxx is xxxxxx xxxxxx holding a meeting with both xxxxxx consultant xxxxxx my sister so as to be xxxxxx to e